DemonzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DemonzScape Forums Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greater Apllication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greater

Greater

Greater Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Greater Apllication   Greater Apllication EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Real Name - Paul Fenix

In-game Name - Greater

Age - 17

Hours you spend a day on DeamonzScape - 10+

how long have you been playing (must be 2 weeks or more, less then 60minutes not counted) - So far not become play here since the server is not online

do you follow the rules? - Yea !!

Have you ever been banned or muted ? Why ? - not because the server behave decent

What you like to do on DeamonzScape - certainly attract a lot of people to help him improve and owner

What all have you done to help the server -Nothing yet, as I say because the server is offline

Why should I pick you as Moderator - because I'm funny and nemma advice when it's muggy on the server and got a lot of experience myself mainly with developers and others

Do you have MSN or YM - Nope ICQ

How many people have you brought here ? -but as yet none have an opportunity certainly inscription friends

Other info that may help you become Moderator -tohle pišu protoze chci serveru pomoct a podporit ho tohle application bych chtel uvest jako administrator application jako administrator jsem zhruba 3roky mam skusenosti taky s upravovanim serveru
Dear Greater Smile
Back to top Go down
Greater

Greater

Greater Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater Apllication   Greater Apllication EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Other info that may help you become Moderator - I write because I want this site to help and support him this application I would like to mention as an administrator application as administrator I was about 3 years I have experience myself also need to adjust the server
Back to top Go down

Greater Apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DemonzScape :: Mod&Admin Applications :: Mod Aplications-
Jump to: